Powered By Blogger

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Malignant or Benign?

Malignant or Benign?

Posted at 09:03 AM on May 02, 2009



----THIS IS A Re-Post from my site xyzresurgam.tk----


I have an auntie named Elizabeth Ferrer Maesa who has this so-called "Tumor" that's been burdening her these past few months. She's been in and out at St' Luke's Medical Center and had been spending thousands of pesos for her operation. Hopefully, what she spent was all worth it, the tumor has been safely removed from her nose, but there was still some left for it is too painful and she may not take it anymore. The doctors told us that she (my Auntie) has Spindle Cell Tumor but she doesn't have to worry about it, not until the doctors see her biopsy (which really took so long until now). She was glad, of course, and her family, including us, were relieved to know that. But the doctor told us that we must hope that her tumor is not malignant, because if it is, then , my Auntie must undergo chemotherapy to prevent the cancer from spreading.


When we went home, my Mom researced more about the Spindle Cell Tumor and found out that many cases show that the tumor is Malignant... But NO! I won't believe it until I hear what the doctors will say, and I am really hoping for the better. My Auntie is now 57, has two children, and a loving husband. And if her tumor is malignant, it would be a burden to her and would cause her misery. She's afraid to die! Who else is NOT?! right?! We are praying that the tumor is not Malignant because we love her, and we don't want her to suffer. One of my Uncles (father side) died of Leukemia way back in the early 70's, my Grandfather (father side) died in the year 1997. And we can't take seeing another one leave. I know I'm talking way too fast even though we are not sure what the result of her biopsy will be, but I'm just being too emotional upon hearing her case. We are all praying fof her (Father side) and even my mother's relatives are also praying for her.


My message for her is that she must never lose faith in God no matter what happens. I know I'm not a religious person, but I can be one just for the sake of saving another life. We are hoping that the result will show that your tumor is Benign/not Malignant. And we are hoping that you will have a healthy life. Stay happy Aunti!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rate my Blogsite