Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 10, 2010

It was never my choice, it was my decision...

Thehe year's already about to end and I think I have done lots of things this year and it taught me lots of lessons in life. Lessons that I will never be able to forget in my entire life. I have had lots of troubles too, luckily, I was able to not get into fist fights. Honestly speaking, I don't like the thought of punching someone else and being punched by someone. Also, I have been a real naughty boy and tried things that I should have not tried. Things such as drinking, smoking, lying, bitching people, judging others based on how they act, how they look and how they talk, started leaving friends, stopped communicating with them, and cursing people especially professors. So you see, I have done so many things, mostly stupid ones, and I thanked myself for doing that because it taught me how to become stronger and how to live my life the way I want it to become. I changed a lot and became the person I thought I would never be. Well, I did not regret changing, because the changed that happened to me made me learn things that should be treasured for a lifetime.

Many people, especially the ones closest to me, would say that I'm childish, vain, insensitive, hypocrite, mean, horny, boastful, greedy, moody, impatient, and always hungry, and I thanked them for being so true to me. They are right. I am childish, vain, insensitive, hypocrite, mean, well not really horny, sometimes boastful, greedy when it comes to food, moody, impatient, and always hungry. I admit I have different traits that would make people mad at me and would sometimes lead into a misunderstanding.

Let me start this by saying: I WAS a Friendly person, but I realized that being friendly would never make you happy. Yes, you'll earn many friends, but would you know who among them will be your real friends? Would you know that all of them really wanted to become your friend?

Before, I used to think that I have to become someone I'm not and wouldn't be to earn friends, but as the days went by, I learned that being someone you're not would earn you friends, but not real ones. I admit I earned lots of friends, but only few became my closest friends. Few of my closest friends were true, and few of my true friends were like sisters and brothers to me. (They know who they are so I don't have to mention their names, right?) My real true friends accepted me as who I am, and didn't demand for anything else but my support and love ♥...

Actually, I have had some arguments back then with some of my real true friends, and I admit that I was wrong for treating them badly. (Hey Maricar Maulion, Tom Martinez, Arlyn Retardo, Hiezll Rivera and the other people, you all know who you are and again, I ask for your forgiveness. What I have said back then were partly true, and partly all lies (I just exaggerated things to make it sound worst, and to make you look as the bad one. So soooorrry! :D) I thought being true to yourself is a nice thing to do, but I learned that everything has its limitations. I learned that you can be true to yourself without hurting others feeling, without embarrassing them in front of many people. Without being mean to them, and without being such a nasty friend to them.

I am a backstabber, or maybe I WAS a backstabber. Before, I smile at people while they are in front of me, and then starts to say nasty things behind their back, but now, I learned that stabbing people at the back made me a cruel person. So to those people whom I stabbed at the back, sorry even if you are not sure if you're one of them :D)

I was a selfish, moody, and an impatient person. I want to have what I want even though it pisses almost everyone. What I want is what I get. (Sorry Arlyn, for the times I was so bossy at you!) (Evalyn Adan, sorry for harassing you whenever I have something I want you to do!) (Lorielyn Calderon, sorry for being so childish when it comes to asking something from you!) (Karen CaƱedo, sorry for being so demanding!) and (Alvin Magana, sorry for the times I was really demanding to you!) What I want to say will be the words that will come out from my mouth. (Hey, Maricar! Sorry for what happened about us back then when I told you nasty things. You probably don't remember it, but I would just like to tell you how sorry I was when I stopped talking to you for almost a month) What I would like to do should be done by my friends, and whoever disagree shall be punished accordingly with my rules! Well, that's what I was back then, but now, I learned that being selfish would make my friends stay away from me. I don't want them to stay away, and I don't want to be alone. I don't want to be a loner and I don't want to see myself as an outcast in our school. I have learned that I don't stop becoming selfish, then I might put my self in danger. I'm afraid that one day, I will just wake up finding everyone staying away from me, and I don't want that to happen.

I loved argumentation, but I learned that I should stop arguing things when it's not worth it. I should stop discussing things unnecessary for my life. I learned that gossiping about people would not make make me happy. Yes, I admit it would make me learn things about people, but why do I have to hear gossips from people? I learned that arguing is not the best solution to fix problems. I learned that what is best is to confront people. (Hey, Tom! Thanks for reminding me about this! :D) I admit that I hate confrontations because I don't want to hear the truth, but now, I'm ready to face reality. Be as it may, if people don't want me, then I'll just accept it. If they are mad at me, I'll ask why and I'll try to reason out as calm as possible. If people taunt me, then the hell I care, I'm not perfect! :)

I was a MEAN person. I admit it, I was friendly back then but I started to become mean. I suddenly started teasing people even though I already reached my limitation (I'm so sorry, Kim Abajon! For unintentionally making you hit the door with your face first. I know it hurts!) (Joyce Ann Timbang, sorry about what I did back then. You probably don't remember it, but I do! Remember how I talked in front of you with my mouth full of Pulboron, sorry about that!) (Daphne Valenzuela, for endlessly teasing you as fat! Really Really Sorry!) and (Hiezll, for endlessly teasing you to the girl you have once fallen in love with) . I started to piss others by saying nasty words at them (Carina Diolata, if you still remember what happened back then, I'm sorry ^^,) , or embarrassing them in front of other people (Hiezll- sorry about what happened at the Grand Stand, Arlyn- sorry about everything, especially when we were still 3CLM, Mara- Sorry for all the things I told you, especially with the note I have written!, I'm really sorry! ^^,)

I was Insensitive back then, but I learned that I should learn to consider what others are feeling. I learned that being insensitive really kills you. It makes you ignorant of what's happening around you. I was so foolishly addicted to being someone who do not like knowing what others are feeling. (Hey Arlyn, Mara Espejo, Maricar, Megan Villarama, Chitto Bajande, Tom, Renan Ariosa, Hiezll, Sonny Espejo, Carina, Kim, Joyce, Julie Ann Felipe- sorry for the prank calls!, Daphne- sorry for calling you Swineey and stealing your friends in Friends For Sale, Erika Cruz- for showing you pictures of Julie Vega inside her coffin, I know you are really afraid!), (Carina, for saying those nasty words back then!), (Megan, for making my words sound so annoying and sarcastic sometimes!) and (To MY PROFESSORS, SORRY FOR ALL THE CURSE AND TAUNTS! Sorrrrrrry!)

I was never a good friend. I admit it. I know I'm not a good friend, because I can't fulfill my promises. I just make them, but I never try to fulfill it. (I'm sorry Chitto! For endlessly promising to watch your show, but haven't tried to do it so). (I'm sorry Ainna Pardo, for not being a good friend to you! I know you are always there to listen to my problems, but I was never at your side in times you needed me the most!) (Lorielyn, for judging you so easily without knowing that I was the one wrong and should be the one taking the blame!) (Evalyn, sorry for being so selfish about my decision, and for cursing you for being so nice!) and (Carina, for being so stupid that I forgot to treasure you as my real friend when we were just starting as freshmen in San Beda!)

I have learned so many things this year. Many things happened a year or two years back then, and I only learned the lesson today! I wanted to say thank you to everyone who became part of my life, and who thought me of everything that I never knew back then. Thank you for being so patient even though I am nasty with you. Thank you for supporting my decisions, my way of thinking, and my way of living. I maybe not as nice as other people, but I love you all! :)

I am now changing, because I want to. I learned things the hard way. Things went wrong back then, but now, I'm ready to make things right. I can't promise that I can change with a single snap of my fingers, but I'll give my best shot to change. To be a better person. And If I didn't fulfill my promise, you can give me a punch on the face! BUT PLEASE NOT TOO HARD!

TO MY FRIENDS! THANK YOU ALL! ^^,

1 comment:

Rate my Blogsite