Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Love Means

It was almost midnight yesterday when I sent a message to all my friends in my phone book. One second I was thinking about someone special, the next I found myself composing the bitter message I never thought would become so controversial. Yes, I found my note controversial that people started sending me messages regarding the message I sent. I didn't mean to offend them, or to make them mad, however, I just realized that, maybe, when they read the message, they realized that they are guilty of what I am saying. Pathetic! So here's the message I sent last night:

Love moves in a way that I can hardly understand. One moment, you have friends, the next, they're gone. love changes people and makes them forget the things that really helped them a lot. It makes them forget the people who are always there whenever they need help, whenever they are all alone. It makes them selfish, in a way that they no longer remember who their real friends are until they broke up. I can't help but to get angry at those people who are selfish , and so ignorant of what's happening around them. Love is not blind, rather, love makes them blind. Blind to the point that they stop caring, stop communicating, and stop being friends.

Expect them to be your friends whenever lovers have problems with their relationship. Expect them to be your friends whenever they need your help to patch things up. Expect them to be your friends whenever they need your help or some shoulders to cry on, but don't expect them to know you, to see you, and to treat you as their friend when they don't need your help.

Love is a scary thing, and loving is the scariest part of it. Why? It's because some people tend to love someone, and then starts to forget everyone.

If loving means forgetting people, then I don't understand why love is understood by everyone as an inspiration.

If loving means forgetting people, then I guess it's just best to forget about love.

After sending this message, lots of my people hurriedly replied. Some agreed, some just can't help but to get guilty. Ha ha ha! It's really pathetic seeing people get mad at you. Ha ha! It's because I really had no intention to make them mad, and yet, they found themselves guilty of the things that are really not charged against them. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rate my Blogsite