Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 31, 2010

THE L-L Principle...

I was once asked by someone: "What do you prefer? Love or Lust?" I answered: "Love, of course." That someone asked me again in disbelief: "Why Love?". I answered: "Because lust can be deadly. You'll be happy for only a while, but when that last subsides, what will be left for you?" That someone then laughed and said "You are mistaken, love is the one you should be afraid of, because love will make you do things you don't want to do, while lust would make you do things you are dying to do" I frowned: "You lost me there. Love will never make you do things you don't want to do, rather, love will make you think of the possibilities of trying to do those things." That someone laughed again: "You don't get the whole idea, do you?". I nodded. That someone smirked at me. "Alright, let's put it this way..." that someone paused "what situation comes into your mind that involves love and lust?". I replied "Falling in love". That someone frowned and replied "I'm sick of that, why don't we talk about sex?" I was about to reply, but that someone didn't let me. "You see, people make love because they are tempted to do that thing. They make love because they both feel lust inside their bodies." I shook my head and protested: "Of course not! If they are both in love with each other, then there's no way they make love because of lust!" That someone laughed again and then pointed his forefinger at me: "Let me ask you this, have you ever had sexual intercourse with someone?" I replied: "Not yet." That someone smiled at me: "Then believe me, I experienced lot of things. We're not in the middle age, you know, and today, as much as you don't want to accept it, people barely fall in love because of love." It didn't make sense. What is this person trying to imply? That someone continued: "What do you prefer when you look for your partner?" I was caught off guard with that question. I didn't know what to answer. It's as if I might say something that would prove that I'm wrong. "I..." That someone interrupted me: "You don't know what to answer, because you know that I already know what you will say. You see, people nowadays tend to look for perfection. You get aroused my the sexy body of a woman, you get turned off seeing them get fat.Whenever you court someone, it's not because you really love her, it's because you just want her to recognize you, to feel her warm embrace, and to FUCK HER!" At some point, I it was right. I then said: "Maybe you are right, but some people tend to develop their feelings and they just find themselves in love with that girl." That someone laughed again, and I admit I am getting irritated: "That's a silly answer. What I'm trying to imply here is that people never fall in love because they are really in love; they fall in love because..." I didn't want to hear anything from that someone. I ran away and didn't even look back. I want to prove that I'm right. I want to to see someone in love not because of lust, but because of love. I did everything I could to look for someone to fall in love with, but every day that passes by, I slowly succumb to my own weakness, that is, believing lust is more important than love. However, I just felt that having no love inside yourself could destroy your life. Yes! You make love with almost anyone you're interested with but what happens after that? You get satisfied of the pleasure of being one, but after that night, you'll pretend that nothing has ever happened. If you think lust is more important than love, then I guess you haven't experienced real love, yet. Pleasure in bed will be a real pleasure, if you're making love with the one you are in love with. Yes, there's lust, but the most important thing is that there is also love. After having sex that night, you'll still see the face of the most important person in your life the next morning. Unlike when there is no love, you'll wake up alone, feeling nothing but a one night pleasure. You don't really court because you want to fuck that person, but because you want to make her feel how important she really is. I'm now sure of what I will answer the next time I see that same person who asked me of what is really important in life. I saw that person standing in front of me. That someone smiled at me and said: "It's been a long time, how are you?" I smiled and replied: "Just fine, after realizing you are wrong. You see, lust is everywhere, and we can not take that away from all of us. Who are we to not get tempted by those gorgeous bodies of a woman? We all want to feel her embrace and to make her recognize us. I admit, you make love because of lust, but love is the most important thing in this world, because it makes you feel special, and the likes. Love makes you understand the things that lust can never explain whenever that special someone is not beside you and is busy with her work..." That someone asked: "and that is?" I smiled again and replied "Expectation and Jealousy..." That someone tried to reply but I hurriedly interrupted him "If there's no love, then you won't get jealous of seeing her with someone else. If there's no love, then you won't expect her to be there the next morning making breakfast for you and greeting you a good morning kiss after making love with her. If there's no love, then there's no way you'll feel so important and inspired. That someone tried to talk but I've had enough so I hurriedly shattered the glass in front of me. I don't want to see him again, because I'm through talking with him. I know now what I want, and that is... well... love...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rate my Blogsite