Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 6, 2009

Assumptions


Goodbye... That is the last thing I ever wanted to hear... But just like what I have stated earlier, you’ll never know when it will end... You will just wake up realizing that you have less than an hour to get the knack out of it... Yes, you’re all right, after 2 years of waiting for her-and finally succeeded gaining her attention as more than friends- there will come a time that you will now have to say goodbye whether you like it or not...Time goes by so quickly that you will never have the most of time being with the one you love. It’s as if you can no longer grasp her and stop her from going away... It’s as if the memories you have shared will just be gone... gone with the wind... Gone with the sacrifice you have made when you are still waiting for her... Of course, it hurts, but it made me stronger and taught me a lesson I could never ever forget... Still, I don’t blame her for leaving me; we are not really dating or something- I never courted her... We just enjoyed being together. That’s all. Don’t get too attached if you are not sure what’s in store for you... And yes! I learned from that, for the first time, to never ever be so attached to someone who will make me hurt myself again...

That is when I felt isolated... All of my sacrifices have been turned into waste. But life moves on. It must, whatever it takes. I learned to cope up with it and started not getting too involved with the girl- I mean it! I just make them my friends, so that nobody can ever hurt me again...

At 5th grade- no one ever caught my attention. They were all just students around me. I don’t mind them, they do the same thing too- or maybe there are some who adores me, but who the hell cares? – “I do...”

At 6th grade, there was this one girl who made me special, but it was not the same feeling that I first felt for the first girl I have ever loved... This new girl showed me that no man’s an island. I have to live with some motivation in life... Waking up and thinking for someone I care for... But honestly, maybe I didn’t really love her, maybe through the process of our friendship; I began developing myself to her... But this feeling is so short-lived... I suddenly forgot her after a year, after turning 12... Maybe she was hurting deep inside because I left her- but she doesn’t need to- we were not really engaged or something. It was just a mutual understanding, nothing more than that. Maybe you are asking why I am being so cold. Well, for me, mutual understanding is the point when the two of you know each other very well, you can share secrets, problems, and doubts, but there’s still no strings attached. No expectations to expect. It was just the enjoyment of being together. Nothing more, nothing less...

Because of that incident, I started idolizing myself and started getting attached to myself... Vain- That’s the word that would best describe me when I’m on the state of idolizing myself... But I really enjoy it, and made it a motivation... I became confident, but not too much. Of course, I’m still playing safe for the benefit of not hurting myself again... I started liking living with it... All alone and alone at all... Maybe I changed because I was too affected by my parent’s problems when I was 11... My mother had to leave my Dad and we had to move in with our Grandmother’s, my Dad’s mother, house. Of course, my Mom went with us; we could not bear living without her. Because of their problems, I really changed a lot but I never showed it to my family or friends-if I ever had one. I just kept it to myself. I never shared problems again since that incident. But not for long, because I met this 3rd girl in my life that changed my perspective in life when I turned 12...

Love at First Sight

That is right, when I entered 1st year High School, I saw this girl who made my heart skipped like heaven, just like what the first girl in my life made me feel... Both love at first sight... Both I really adored so much... They were the same; only, the first one is the most important girl to me, because she was the first one who showed me what true love is all about... Anyways, let’s just leave the past behind for now, this is the portion for the 3rd girl in my life... She was nice, confident, intelligent, and beautiful. They were really the same; the only difference is that this girl is the first one whom I courted... Yes! You heard me right, courted her. You might be asking why I courted her, it’s because I am too confident that she will most likely fall in love with me... I showed her that I was nice, entertaining, understanding and the likes of it... And guess what?

...

...

...

You guessed it right! –Am I not?- Oh well... She DUMPED me! She really did! And so, once again, I became so miserable... Another goodbye in my life made me so down and unhappy... She was the first girl who turned her back and me. She dumped me because another person was courting her. I cried, a little. I think I only cried for just about a minute when I finally realized that she’s not worth it. I must move on and go on with my life. My family even thought that I was just pretending not to be hurt to save my pride, but they are wrong. I really did move on. And I am very happy with that. I learned another lesson in life- Goodbye’s are not meant to lead you to suicidal; it is meant to make you realize that people may go and stay, but it is still up to you whether or not to accept the changes...

Aside from this, I still had been into several arguments. Still, many people have doubts on me. They still carry the grudge that I once had buried long time ago. But I never mind them of course. I know that they will just ruin my day, so my best recourse is just not to mind them at all. Pretend that they never exist...

But I have had a hard time getting them away from my mind, because I don’t have anything to shift my attention to. I don’t have good and close friends to tell my problems and all that stuffs...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rate my Blogsite