Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 5, 2009

I Promise to Pay...

I couldn't get people's logic why they pretend to be rich, when in fact, they are not. I know it is okay to spend some money if you really have some savings, but why do they have to spend it with things that are not important for them. I spend money, but I know for a fact that I spend what I really save. Why do this certain person have to pretend that she is a rich girl? Maybe because she's studying on one of the well-known school here in the Philippines, but I doubt it! Maybe she's just shy to let her friends see that she's not what they really see. My GOD! Why does she need to cry when her father hasn't sent any money yet to cover her tuition expenses that amount to 63,000 pesos? She can just give a promissory note to her school, but she doesn't want to. Maybe she's just shy to let her friends see that she doesn't have any money to enroll. I don't even get her logic. She already knew her father does not have the means to give their allowances and money to spend on time, because his father does not have any stable job in the U.S., yet, she spends so much money for her god damn caprices!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rate my Blogsite