Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 5, 2009

It All Comes with a Price...

First of all, I would like to start this by saying that anything you do in this world will always have a price that you must pay. Whether it is good or not or no matter what people do, you can't change the fact that something might happen to you. Who knows what that is; it maybe something terrible or something unexpected, right? People tend to do the right thing because they believe in karma, while some others tend to be bad because they just don't care. However, I would just like to tell you guys that I don't believe in karma, but I don't do nasty things that I know I would regret in the future. I just do things because I know it is the right thing to do. No more. No less. I wrote this note to discuss a specific matter to you guys, and just like what the title says "It all comes with a price", but I would just like to limit the topic by saying that I want to discuss bitterness. So to those people who may be thinking that they are among those people who are bitter nowadays, you are free to hit the Home button on the upper right corner of this screen and don't dare to comeback, because what you will read here will mostly would really hit you. It's about all of you, it all circles around you.

At first, I decided not to give any comments about it because I just don't want to make this issue become a big deal and because I'm not a party involved, however, as time passes by, I realized that I shouldn't have had kept my mouth shut from the very beginning, I realized this is the moment to tell everyone that what you are hearing are all lies. If you believe those shit, then how dare you call yourself one of his/her friends!

Why are bitter people so obnoxious to the extent that you hurt other people's feelings? Why do you hate others by their mistakes, without even proving that they really are to be blamed? Why are you pretending to be good while telling the others that your "former friend" is bad? Why do you stab people at their back? These are just questions in my mind that I really want to answer. And I planned to write this note to find it out. As I begin typing these words, I realized how pitiful those people who try to be pretenders, those people who think they are the kings and queens of the world. I loathe them and I could not even hide my anger at them.

I admit that I became bitter once, but it was a long time ago. But never did I hurt other people's feelings. I just moved on. That's what we really are supposed to do, right? I don't try to blame others because of their mistakes, I try not to. I hate them, of course, but not to the extent that I make stories just to suffice my desire to hate them. I hate them because I have proven that they are to be blamed, that they really made a mistake. People know that, I know they can relate to me. But what matters me the most is that, why do bitter people make stories? Why do people pull down those people whom they thought did them wrong? Why not search for proof first, rather than jumping into conclusions? I couldn't even get their logic.

To those people who try to make stories just for the sake of destroying other people's name, please STOP. You won't earn friends by doing that, you would rather earn enemies. I know you don't even care about that, but damn you for hurting other people's feelings. If you blame other people, try to justify it first so you would have better explanations than what you said before. I know why you stab their back; it is because you are damn frightened that they will fight for their rights. Fight fair!

"Ang kapal naman ng mukha mo!”

“Mali ka!”

“Baliw”

“Hindi… totoo!”

Don’t even try to use such words because you are only pointing at yourself! Ikaw ang makapal ang mukha. Ikaw ang mali. Ikaw ang baliw. Yun ang totoo! If you think you are right, then think twice dear. You are absolutely wrong! I know why you are bitter! Well, sorry, not everyone would meet your expectations! Don’t get me wrong, but this is the truth. This is reality. Whether you like it or not, you are damned here! So stop the balderdash jokes you are saying, because it’s not helping you grow, it‘s rather helping you become miserable. Why don’t you fight people who are ready to fight you back? Why not try others; there are many of us who want to tell you how horrible you are. Or maybe, many would even want to spit at your face and the likes of it. But we are not like you. We won’t do anything bad; we know everything has its price. We’re just waiting for it. Try not to let your guard down, try not to think that you already won the battle, because we’re just starting--- staring the play you thought had already ended. Don't worry, this isn't a threath, I'm just stating facts.

Whenever I hear stories about those bitter people (the ones who makes stories and other stuff), I always pity them. I try not to be mad at them because I was not a party. I just listen to their stories. I support my friends who are in need. I don't want to name names though; I'll just leave the story like this. No names so that those BITTER people won't have anything against me, or to my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rate my Blogsite