Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 5, 2009

LOVE


Everytime i say to myself that I've had so much of love, I can't help thinking about the past that i really wanted to forget, everytime I see people who are heartbroken, the memories come back to me and it piss me off! everytime i remember her, I ask myself what would have happened if i fight for her? if i waited her? Would I be happy now? i guess not, coz today, i realized that I am not yet ready to enter something that would take lot of courage... I am not yet ready to be engulfed by the pleasure of having someone to be called a partner, to be with somebody that I love... The thing is, I can't imagine myself loving though I experienced so many rejections... I don't know what to do and every time my friends ask me about my past, i don't know what to say, I can't find the exact words to tell them that I've completely forgotten what happened... The truth is that, i really did forget her, but what makes me speechless is that they are trying to make me remember her who rejected me for the first time...


I am not saying that I don't want to see her or what, In fact, we are still friends until now and shares stories, but everything that goes between us is just friendship,and nothing more... I just wanted her to be my friend... Whenever my teacher taunt me about her, I just smile, but the truth is, I'm mad, because for me, past is past... What I've experienced back there was enough, I don't want to reopen the memories that I once closed long time ago... i just want it to be it... Just let it be and go with our lives... Me being myself and her being herself...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rate my Blogsite