Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 6, 2009

Love is...

Okay, so I've been active on writing blogs once more, and I noticed that most of my blog posts were all about love. *sigh* Another emotional being on the loose! Anyway, since I've been so open about my PAST love life, I think I should just share a little of my experience of love just years ago. I came to know this person whom, shall I say, not very familiar to me. This person's identity is a mystery for me because I haven't had the time to know this person better. We never met, actually. This person made me feel a "make believe" love. Why? Because I know my love for that person is a foolish thing to do. However, even though I know that what's happening between us is not real... *sigh again* Well, for me, it is real, because I try to treasure my moment with my someone special. Maybe that person did treasure it, it's just that destiny is against us. Destiny doesn't want me to be happy. I said on my other blog posts that I try not to expect things from other people, but I was really wrong. I realized I am not that strong, I still have glitches with my god forsaken life!

My love for that person is a REAL love. No lust. This person always calls me, and I liked it. I enjoyed the time we were exchanging stories. I thought that I was experiencing the THIS IS IT moment, but I was wrong. My foolishness came to its ending and I was left again with the sadness I thought will never linger inside of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rate my Blogsite