Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Snow Shit and the Gold Digger Dwarf

REPOST

Snow Shit and the Gold-Digger Dwarf!

Posted at 08:07 AM on June 11, 2009


I am really mad tonight! Snow Shit and that Dwarf really destroyed my day. Why? First of all, they are acting as if our apartment are theirs. Come on, god damn it! Her family are so thick-skinned that even my classmates get so fucking mad at them! Snow Shit acts as if she's the owner of our apartment, when in fact, she's not even paying for its rent. She watches the T.V. everyday from Game Ka na Ba until Precious Hearts Romances and then opens it before May Bukas pa and closes it after SNN, damn! I can't understand why she can't even stand missing any episode of Wowowee, Kambal sa Uma, PHR, May Bukas Pa, Only You, Tayong Dalawa and SNN ( She's a Blabbermouth!). I really fucking hate her! The dwarf acts as if she's rich (damn gold digger!) and even asks her father (my mother's brother) money because she doesn't want her classmates to know that she's just a little poor bitch!


So why am I mad at them? How did they destroy my day? Well, first of all, I don't intend watching Channel 2 all day for Christ's sake! Of course, I wanted to watch HBO, Discovery Channel, Crime Investigation and the likes of it. So I first let that Snow Shit to finish watching Wowowee, her favorite noon time show! Because I know that she will get so depressed if she missed any episode of that fucking show (watch my sarcasm!). So when wowowee was already finished, I decided to change the channel and watched Crime Investigation because that Snow Shit is reading a pocket -full of shit- book. How could she watch Kambal sa Uma and read that pocket book at the same time? Multi tasking? Then damn her! So, I was really enjoying watching Crime Investigation because it tackles the notorious MS13 gang in the United States, and I was really interested listening to the story, when that Snow Shit suddenly said "Kambal sa Uma na", but I didn't mind her. FUCK HER for that! Kambal sa Uma na!- then stop reading that fucking pocket book!


So I was really getting irritated at that time. So much that I wanted to yell at them and say SHUT UP! This is not your apartment God damn it! But good thing I was able to control my anger (in the first place, I am not sure if I can really say that to them). So I think it was already 3:30 this afternoon when her daughter a.k.a dwendita (dwarf) yelled at me- Yves, ilipat mo na nga yan kambal sa uma na! FUCK YOU! You're in no position to yell at me! And wait, why the hell are you ordering me to do such thing? Am I working for you? No, I don't, you stupid bitch! I don't work for anyone! I am really pissed off that time. I wanted to tell her- Why the hell are you yelling at me? Are you the only one who has the right to watch the TV (which was basically ours)? No, you're not the owner of it! I would understand such things if our family is not paying the rent, but HELL NO! We are the one who's paying the rent so we OWN this apartment!


Damn! I am really mad and I was almost at the point of yelling at them so I just decided to let them be. I turned the channel back to Channel 2 and that dwarf asked me "Oh paano sya nakabalik dyan?" and the likes of it. I know she was asking me but I didn't answer her question. I just hurriedly took my food and went upstairs. I sent a text message to my classmates and told them what happened, and based on their ideas, I suddenly realized that I was such a fool to let them watch Channel 2 again, so I decided to take the cable of our internet connection and put it on OUR laptop here upstairs and locked myself in the vacant room and spend my time here alone since 4 p.m. So, I'm letting them get bored without any internet downstairs while I am busy surfing the net, playing poker, chatting with my friends, and doing this blog. This is my revenge for what they did!


But let me tell you this, they are all hypocrites and would really make your anger rise whenever you hear them complain about their caprices in life. (Oh come on, as if they have some credit to spare! They are STUPID, FUCKED OFF! A show off to that kind!) Soon, I will also reveal how irritating they are, and for sure, it will really make you get mad at them! I ASSURE YOU!

1 comment:

  1. ahaha..warfreak sa tv 'tong si xavierre eh..
    newei, i understand..

    _nylave_nealle_02

    ReplyDelete

Rate my Blogsite